World Bank Young Professionals Program (YPP) 2020
The World Bank Group (WBG) is offering a chance to all qualified persons with diverse professional, academic, and cultural backgrounds. Specifically, women also persons with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.
If your Are you a young professional in your field thinking about taking a career at the World Bank? This scholarship program is for you. This program is now open until June 30. Apply today! .
The World Bank is not running n affiliated program neither does it permit third party.
YPP is now offering a life time opportunity for young professionals who is willing to impact positively to international development and leadership growth across the globe. The program is designed for highly trained and motivated individuals have more knowledge in areas relevant to WBG technical/operations such as economics, finance, education, public health, social sciences, engineering, urban planning, agriculture, natural resources.
To be eligible, candidates need to show fully commitment to development, proven academic success, professional achievement, and leadership capability.
- Salary: YPs will be offered salary and benefits package for a 5-year term contract. Other Benefits will be given including health, life and accident insurance, a pension plan, relocation and transportation benefit.
To be eligible for this program, this are the minimum requirements
- Aspirant must hold a Citizenship of a member country of the World Bank Group
- Aspirant must Be born 1988 on or after October 1
- A PhD or Master’s degree with a working experience
- Fluency in English
- Also fluency in one of this languages — Arabic, Chinese, French, Portuguese, Russian, and Spanish
- Need to be well knowledgeable in field relevant to the WBG Technical/Operations such as economics, finance, education, public health, social sciences, engineering, urban planning, agriculture, natural resources.
- Also need to show fully commitment to international development
- Hold a high profile excellent outstanding academic credentials
- To be more profound toward leadership skills
- Have a first world development experience
Young Professionals Program at the World Bank is open from June 1 – June 30, 2020
Before Applying, you have to meet this following criteria:
- Have a requirements for qualification for the Young Professionals Program and, and also a Certificates/Transcripts, PhD Dissertation/Master’s Thesis topics (short summary), Application Essay ready to be uploaded.
To apply, Click here