Regional Master’s Programme In Human Rights And Democratization In The Caucasus
Deadline: July 06, 2020
The MA in Human Rights and Democratization in the Caucasus/CES Programme/ is offering a one-year innovative graduate programme in the field that give accruing of skills and knowledge through training . The main purpose for this program is promote democracy, rule of law and good governance.
Was formed in 2010 under EIDHR instrument which also is part of Global Campus of Master’s programmes, rights and Democratisation Diplomas in Human, which is been organized by the European Inter-University Centre in Venice-Lido. The also serves as a center for research/educational for local, regional and international board that are involving in promotion of democracy and save guarding of human rights.
This program is only available to this four universities in the region: Yerevan State University (Project coordinator), Belarusian State University (Belarus), Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv (Ukraine), and Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University (Georgia) as partner universities.
- This program is Caucasus offers up to 22 full scholarships
- It will cover tuition, travel expenses (to/from home country ) and provides monthly stipend.
- Scholarships will be provided only to resident on home country students, studying in their countries
- The Human Rights and Democratization programme is meant for those who hold a Bachelor’s degree (at least 180-240ECTS) or hold a qualification from a well reputable/recognized higher education institution.
- Aspirant will also be fluent in English and Russian, and have a key interest in human rights.
- citizens from EaP region, Central Asia and Russia can also apply for the program
- Apply with Completed Application Form
- Apply with a full Curriculum Vita (Europass CV ), and scanned copy of passport;
- write a Motivation Letter with 450-600 words) either/or in English and Russian;
- Apply with a Scholarship motivation letter written up to 500 words either/or in English and Russian;
- Write An Essay of 750-1000 words) on Human Rights and Democratization related topics. click this link to see more details on the topic “Essay“);
- Aspirant need to provide a Reference letter and Contact details from two nominees (one from academia, and one from a current or a former employer, if the aspirant has work experience);
- Academic Transcripts ( applicants will be notified in advance).
- English Proficiency Test Score- TOEFL (PBT 525-600; IBT 75-95) or IELTS (6.0-7.0)
To apply, Click here