MacEwan University Canada – Provost’s Entrance International Scholarship, 2020-21
MacEwan University Canada – Provost’s Entrance International Scholarship, 2020-21 is now offering scholarship to International Students The scholarship allows Undergraduate level programm(s) in All Subject. The deadline is 01 Oct 2020.
Undergraduate level programs.
- All Subjects
All foreign Students are qualify to apply.
The award grant will be given through the following procedure:
- 95-100% – President’s Scholarship – $12,000
- 90-94.99% – Provost’s Scholarship – $10,000
- 85-89.99% – Dean’s Scholarship 1 – $8,000
- 80-84.99% – Dean’s Scholarship 2 – $6,000
To be qualified, the aspirant need to meet the following criteria:
- Must be an foreign student admitted on a full time course
- Must apply with a high school average certificate on he’s/ her various courses used for admission to a program
- Click this link If you have applied for an eligible course at the university, then you would be granted automatically.
- Supporting Documents: Attach your first main degree, your academic transcripts and award, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, a copy of passport