Applications for the University of Bologna Study Grants for International Students are now opened to those who are interested.
The University awards study and complete tuition fee waivers to deserving worldwide college students who wish to register for First, Single, and Second Cycle Degree Programmes for the 2020/2021 academic year.
What is the Deadline for this application
The Application Deadline for this scholarship is 31stof March/ 30thof April 2020.
Which Country is hosting this scholarship award?
Italy is the country hosting this prestigious scholarship award and the Institution it is being hosted in is in the University of Bologna, Italy
What are The required Degree Level needed for this Scholarship Award
The required degree leave needed for this scholarship program are Bachelors/Masters
What are the Number of Scholarships to be awarded:
• 5 study grant worth € 11.059 each (Unibo Action 2) and full tuition charge waivers for a total quantity of €16.000 (Unibo Action 1) for First Cycle and Single Cycle degree programmes
• 17 study grants worth €11.059 each (Unibo Action 2) and complete tuition charge waivers for a total amount of €100.000 (Unibo Action 1) for Second Cycle degree programmes
What are the Scholarship Value/ worth
Each of the Unibo Action 2 study grants are given for just one academic year only and it sums up to a total of €11.059, gross of all charges for the beneficiary’s account.
Each Unibo Action 1 complete lessons waivers are offered for one academic yr only. Students who are awarded the waivers must pay €157.64 in regional taxes, the responsibility stamp and coverage premium (quantity difficulty to change).
Is my country eligible for this scholaship or what are the Eligible Nationalities:
International college students whose qualifications were obtained in an institution outside of the Italian education system, regardless of citizenship
This goes to say that, all countries are eligible for this scholarship award no matter your nationality.
This is a greatest opportunity for those in diaspora to apply.
What are required for you to be Eligible for such scholarship:
Applications for the University of Bologna Study Grants for International Students are open solely to college students who:
- Have qualifications for admission to the chosen First, Single, or Second Cycle degree programme issued via an institution outdoor of the Italian education system, an Italian institute outside Italy, after as a minimum two years of attendance.
- If the qualification for admission is a one-12 months title, the previous qualification will be taken into consideration too. Qualifications issued by using institutions of the Republic of San Marino do no longer fulfill this condition.The applicant’s citizenship isn’t considered;
- meet the admission necessities for the selected diploma programme or will meet such necessities at the time of registration;
- aren’t current students at the University of Bologna for First, Single or Second Cycle degree programmes. Important! Those whose student career (First, Single or Second Cycle degree programme) ended inside A.Y. 2018-19 for any reason aren’t considered students. Withdrawals from research have to have been completed earlier than the guide of this call;
- have not already benefited from the Unibo Action 2 study grant or from the Unibo Action 1 waiver;
- aren’t 30 years or older as of the closing date of the call.
To know more information and get updated about this scholarship program, visit there OfficialWebsite.
There you will get to know what steps are required and taken in applying for the scholarship.